Thank you for your interest in Bonnie Dundee Golf Club! If you have questions about the leagues please contact Bob Mertel at email@example.com or 847-426-5511.
Tuesday Night Women’s League
*** First 12 ladies to sign up receive a complimentary 9 hole round w/ cart and a $25 merchandise card for the bar or pro-shop
- Pre-Season Instruction: May 16th, 23rd, and 30th (All league members will be able to join this 3 week instruction program that will cover short game and full swing. Instruction led by Bob Mertel, Head Golf Professional)
- Tee times starting at 4 pm or later From June-Mid September
- $75 League dues goes towards instruction, 9 hole handicap, and league prizes
- 9- holes: Alternate playing the front and back nine each week.
- $15 to walk and $25 to ride ( weekly dues)
- 9 hole handicaps will be established during the season. There will be a small aspect of competition with emphasis on social, fun environment.
- There will be a pre-season league meeting at Bonnie Dundee at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, May 2nd open to league members and guests that are thinking of joining.
Scroll to the bottom to register!
Wednesday Morning Senior Men’s 18 Hole League
Welcome to the new 18-hole Senior Men’s league! This league is designed to create fun atmosphere with a touch of competitiveness.
*** First 12 men to sign up receive a complimentary 18 hole round w/ cart and a $25 merchandise card for the bar or pro-shop
- 55 years of age or older to join
- Wednesdays from May 17th- September 27th at 9 am.
- League meeting will be at Bonnie Dundee on May 3rd at 9 am
- May rounds will be the preseason ( spring training) to establish handicaps.
- June-August will be the regular season. Rounds will technically be match play but you will play out your ball like a normal golf round.
- In September 2 teams will be created by the final results and create a fun team environment for the month long playoffs.
- $100 league entry ( covers your CDGA handicap, team playoff shirt, year end prizes, weekly prizes)
- Weekly green fees: $20 to walk, $32 to ride