Permanent Tee Times (PTT)
Are you looking for an affordable place to play golf every Saturday or Sunday morning? Great times are still available!
Permanent Tee Times are offered Saturday and Sunday mornings starting in April and ending in October. The tee times range from 6:00 am until 9:30 am. ***Bonnie Dundee offers all permanent tee time members our cheapest weekend rate!
Contact Golf Operations Manager, Bob Mertel ( firstname.lastname@example.org), to lock in your group at these great rates!
Register for Your PTT
Permanent Tee Time Registration
– A non-refundable annual $200 ($50 per player) administration fee is required for each tee time. This fee includes a USGA / CDGA handicap fee for the year for each player and enters you in contests through out the season.
– Each group is responsible for payment of four green fees each week. You may contact the Professional Staff by 6pm on the Wednesday prior to the weekend to cancel your tee time. There is no penalty if your cancellation is made by that deadline.
– If the Golf Professionals have not been notified and the group is not at 100% attendance for any given day, a walking fee for each golfer not in attendance will be collected. Season pass holders must play for their attendance to count.
– In cases of inclement weather, your group is not required to play. The decision will be made by the PGA Professional Staff. If you have any doubts as to whether or not your group is responsible for your tee time due to inclement weather, please contact the pro shop.
– All Permanent Tee-Times are required to keep pace with the group in front of them. PGA Professional Staff is allowed to move your start time to help pace if your group has been notified of slow play on multiple days throughout the season.
2017 General Information
Start Date: April 1st & 2nd
End Date: October 14th & 15th
September 16th tee times will not be available at Bonnie Dundee due to Dundee Open, times may be available at Randall Oaks for interested groups.
2017 Weekly Rates
Resident: $42 to ride / $22 to walk
Jr./ Sr. Resident: $32 to ride / $20 to walk
Non-Resident: $46 to ride / $26 to walk
Jr./ Sr. Non-Resident: $36 to ride / $24 to walk