Thank you for your interest in Bonnie Dundee Golf Club! If you have questions about the leagues please contact Bob Mertel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-426-5511.
Tuesday Night Women’s League
*** First 12 ladies to sign up receive a complimentary 9 hole round w/ cart and a $25 merchandise card for the bar or pro-shop
- Pre-Season Instruction: May 16th, 23rd, and 30th (All league members will be able to join this 3 week instruction program that will cover short game and full swing. Instruction led by Bob Mertel, Head Golf Professional)
- Tee times starting at 4 pm or later From June-Mid September
- $75 League dues goes towards instruction, 9 hole handicap, and league prizes
- 9- holes: Alternate playing the front and back nine each week.
- $15 to walk and $25 to ride ( weekly dues)
- 9 hole handicaps will be established during the season. There will be a small aspect of competition with emphasis on social, fun environment.
Fill out the form to register!
Wednesday Morning Senior Men’s 18 Hole League
Welcome to the new 18-hole Senior Men’s league! This league is designed to create fun atmosphere with a touch of competitiveness.
*** First 12 men to sign up receive a complimentary 18 hole round w/ cart and a $25 merchandise card for the bar or pro-shop
- 55 years of age or older to join
- Wednesdays from May 17th- September 27th at 9 am.
- May rounds will be the preseason ( spring training) to establish handicaps.
- June-August will be the regular season. Rounds will technically be match play but you will play out your ball like a normal golf round.
- In September 2 teams will be created by the final results and create a fun team environment for the month long playoffs.
- $100 league entry ( covers your CDGA handicap, team playoff shirt, year end prizes, weekly prizes)
- Weekly green fees: $20 to walk, $32 to ride